The Roller blind gives you that ever-popular, softly diffused light effect. A practical and low cost option to bring shade to your home.
Simply install your blind in less than 10 minutes with a hammer and a screwdriver, by following our step-by-step installation instructions, which come with all our products.
Our blinds fit perfectly, require no cutting and can be assembled in 3 easy steps.
Installation in 10 min
2 year guarantee
Fits VELUX®, FAKRO®, Keylite® and RoofLITE®
1. Left and right blind mounting plates are screwed into place.
2. The roller unit clicks into the brackets and is secured by a screw at each side.
3. These brackets are then nailed to the frame in three positions, to secure the blind.
The type and size of your roof window can be found on the data plate, located on the top of the window sash. The data plate is only visible when the window is open. For VELUX – note down both type 1 and size 2. For FAKRO and RoofLITE – note down just the size 2
1. Specify your window type 1 and size 2
2. Choose the corresponding ContrioTM product from the table below
3. Now just add the code of your colour choice to the code of the blind you choose and you’ve got the complete blind code
* For example: a dark blue roller blind for a RoofLITE window with manufacturing code M4A will be described as an RHR M4A 4312
Installing a Contrio Roller Blind takes minutes
The fitting procedure is the same for VELUX, Fakro and RoofLITE windows, although different brackets are used for Fakro models (these are included).