Our Venetian blind allows excellent sunlight control with a classic and stylish effect.
It’s the look that leading designers and stylists always return to – the classic Venetian blind effect.
Simply install your blind in less than 10 minutes with a hammer and a screwdriver, by following our step-by-step installation instructions, which come with all our products.
Our blinds fit perfectly, require no cutting and can be assembled in 3 easy steps.
Installation in 10 min
2 year guarantee
Fits VELUX®, FAKRO®, Keylite® and RoofLITE®
Easy to choose
The type and size of your roof window can be found on the data plate, located on the top of the window sash. The data plate is only visible when the window is open. For VELUX – note down both type 1 and size 2. For FAKRO and RoofLITE – note down just the size 2
* For example: a dark blue roller blind for a RoofLITE window with manufacturing code M4A will be described as an PAR MxA 4312
1. Left and right blind mounting plates are screwed into place.
2. The blind unit clicks into the mounting plates, secured by a screw at each end.
3. The cord ends are secured with the brackets provided.
4. The temporary retaining strap is discarded. The blind can be pushed up or down by hand, and the slat angle adjusted by the control at the right-hand side.
Installing a Contrio Venetian Blind takes minutes.